Thursday, February 12, 2009
The Agenda
My agreements with the agenda with the president is that children should be adopted because they will have a true home where they can have food and wash up to a place where kids sit waiting to be adopted. I disagree with whether children go to home with parent gay or not. I disagree with this because every child should have a mom and dad because if the parents are gay their going to teach that child to be gay. I also disagree because that child one day might ask where my dad and what will the "two" moms say? Teaching your child to be gay is wrong because soon it's going to be a gay world. I agree on is that Obama wants to help women fight to cure HIV/AIDS. It's a good thing to help these women to cure this diagnosis so it wont spread, but people may not know what will happen after these women are on these products. So they should be careful of what they put on them or even in them. In fact, yes, women should be proud about what Obama wants to do for them, but in case it's always good to research on that product they put on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment